- Analyzing Feed and Forage for Horses
- Can a Horse Consume Too Many Electrolytes?
- Can Horses Get Enough Protein from Hay Alone?
- Conversion Tables
- Dairy One Forage Lab
- Designing Your Horse’s Diet
- Feed XL
- Forage: Evaluating Quality and Balancing Rations
- Hay Quality and Horse Nutrition: Evaluating You Horse’s Nutritional Needs
- How to Feed a Horse: Understanding the Basic Principles of Horse Nutrition
- Kentucky Equine Research
- Managing Equine Cushing’s Disease
- National Research Council (NRC), nutrient requirement publications
- Nutritional Requirements for Horses
- Polysaccharide Storage Myopathy
- Sugars and Starches in Horse Diets: They’re Not All Bad!
- Trace Minerals Basics: Iron
- Trace Mineral Basics: Selenium